Personal InformationAt J Daniel Rare Coins LLC, your privacy is very important to us. When you sign up for our mailing list or purchase inventory, through ecommerce outlets or by direct trade, that information is considered private and will not be shared with anyone outside of our company. From time to time you may receive e-mail from us letting you know about upcoming events or news. You may opt out of any emails by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line ‘UNSUBSCRIBE’.
Protection of InformationInformation collected from Registered Users is stored on databases and other servers kept in secure locations under the custody and control of J Daniel Rare Coins LLC or its third party hosting services. User accounts and Profiles are password-protected using industry-standard, commercially reasonable methods. J Daniel Rare Coins LLC makes commercially reasonable efforts to protect such information but cannot guarantee that such efforts will be successful.
Copyright InformationAll material on this web site is the property of J Daniel Rare Coins LLC.
Notification of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to:
J Daniel Rare Coins LLC
236 W. Portal Ave. #303
San Francisco, CA. 94127
The notification should be a written communication that includes the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Contacting UsIf you have any questions about our site please don’t hesitate to contact us. You can reach us via phone at 415 692 5399 or fax at 877 590 9690, or email us at email@example.com.